The General Assembly is Direct Selling Europe’s deliberative assembly and its final decision-making body. It meets once a year and works on the principle 1 member = 1 vote.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors represents Direct Selling Europe (DSE), has the powers of management and is responsible for its administration. It meets at least twice a year. The Board of Directors (for the period 2020-2022) consists of:
- Marco BRANDOLINI (Tupperware)
- Jochen CLAUSNITZER (Bundesverband Direktvertrieb Deutschland)
- Christoph ERNST (AMC - Chairman)
- Andreas FRIESCH (LR Health & Beauty)
- Hans Georg HINDERLING (Schweizerischer Verband der Direktverkaufsfirmen)
- Marcel JÜSTRICH (Just International)
- Jörg KÖRFER (bofrost*)
- Daniele PIROLA (Univendita)
- Thomas STOFFMEHL (Vorwerk)
Oscar Cano Arias
The CEO Council is a forum for member CEOs to exchange views on developments affecting direct selling in the EU and in a global framework. It defines Direct Selling Europe´s strategic priorities and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors. It meets at least twice a year.
Working groups bring together competent experts from DSE members to discuss issues of relevance to the European direct selling industry, such as taxes or consumer protection. Working groups meet as often as required.
The Managing Director is responsible for the daily running of the association. He reports to the Board of Directors.