Acceptance of terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Direct Selling Europe (DSE). By accessing, browsing, or using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
Description of services
Privacy and protection of personal information
Member account, password and security
If any of the services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Direct Selling Europe immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Direct Selling Europe will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Direct Selling Europe or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the services, you will not use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Direct Selling Europe web server or web site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Direct Selling Europe web site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the services.
Use of services
The Direct Selling Europe services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, description web pages, event calendars, members’ access, online library, strategic documents. You agree to use the services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the services, you will not:
- Use the services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, including texts, images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Try to hack and upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Files cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed except with the express authorization of Direct Selling Europe Managing Director.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or other material contained in a file that is downloaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading other users and/or Direct Selling Europe management.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Direct Selling Europe has no obligation to monitor the services. However, Direct Selling Europe reserves the right to review materials posted to the online services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Direct Selling Europe reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Direct Selling Europe reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Direct Selling Europe deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Direct Selling Europe ’s sole discretion.
All the information and documents contained on this web site are governed by Belgium and international copyright laws.
Copies of the information and documents contained on this web site can only be made for information purposes, and solely for a private and non-commercial use.
Exploitation, reproduction, representation, publicity, distribution, adaptation, making available, translation and/or transformation of these information and documents in part or in whole without Direct Selling Europe’s management prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The infringement of this prohibition shall be considered as a counterfeit and might lead to civil and/or criminal responsibility.