DSE re-elects Christoph Ernst as Chairman and appoints new Board of Directors 2018-2020
Representatives of DSE Members, both from national associations and companies, attended today DSE's annual General Assembly meeting, which took place at the premises of the Austrian Handelsverband in Vienna.
DSE is delighted to announce the re-appointment, by unanimity, of Christoph Ernst as Chairman for the period 2018-2020.
Christoph Ernst, 45 years old and a Swiss citizen, graduated in Economics from the University of St. Gallen and served in several top executive roles at international companies such as the Gruner Group. More recently, he was CFO and Managing Director at Diethelm Keller Brands, based in Zurich.
Furthermore, DSE appointed a new Board of Directors for a two-year term. The new Board is constituted as follows:
- Christoph Ernst - AMC (Chairman)
- Jochen Clausnitzer - Bundesverband Direktvertrieb Deutschland (BDD)
- Martin Eckert - Tupperware
- Matthias Hickmann - Vorwerk
- Dr. Hans Georg Hinderling - Schweizerischer Verband der Direktverkaufsfirmen (SVDF)
- Marcel Jüstrich - Just
- Dr. Jaroslaw Mulewicz - Avon
- Daniele Pirola - Univendita
- Matthias van der Donk - bofrost*
Mr. Ernst's appointment as well as the new Board will last for two years and will continue to bring sound knowledge, leadership and merit to the Association.