DSE re-elects Christoph ERNST as Chairman and appoints Board of Directors 2020-2022
On 18-19 June 2020, DSE held its Board of Directors and General Assembly meetings, through videoconferences, noting the COVID-19 travel restrictions.
DSE re-elected its leadership for the upcoming term, 2020-2022. Christoph ERNST, CEO of AMC International was re-elected Chairman by unanimity and will head the newly elected DSE Board of Directors:
- Marco BRANDOLINI (Tupperware)
- Christoph ERNST (AMC International) - President
- Andreas FRIESCH (LR Health & Beauty)
- Marcel JÜSTRICH (Just International)
- Jörg KÖRFER (bofrost*)
- Thomas STOFFMEHL (Vowerk)
- BDD: Mr. Jochen CLAUSNITZER
- SVDF: Dr. Hans Georg HINDERLING
- UNIVENDITA: Mr. Daniele PIROLA
Furthermore, the DSE financial performance for Q2 2020, the priorities for the next 12 months and the draft annual budget for 2021, the largest in the history of the association, were also approved by unanimous vote.