DSE elects Dr. Thomas Stoffmehl as Chairman and appoints Board of Directors 2022-2024
Representatives of DSE Members, both from national associations and companies, attended today DSE's annual General Assembly meeting, which took place at the Headquarters of JUST in Walzenhausen, Switzerland.
DSE is delighted to announce the appointment, by unanimity, of Dr. Thomas Stoffmehl as Chairman for the period 2022-2024.
Dr. Thomas Stoffmehl, 51 years old and a German citizen, holds a PhD in European Antitrust Law by the University of Düsseldorf. He is Speaker of the Executive Board of Vorwerk since July 2021, after being Member of the Management Board since June 2019. Previously, Dr. Stoffmehl was CEO of LR Health & Beauty (2015-2019), and co-CEO of bofrost* (2001-2015).
Furthermore, DSE appointed a new Board of Directors for a two-year term. The new Board is constituted as follows:
- Mr. Roberto BOLLINETTI (AMC International)
- Mr. Andreas FRIESCH (LR Health & Beauty)
- Mr. Marcel JÜSTRICH (Just International)
- Mr. Jörg KÖRFER (bofrost*)
- Dr. Thomas STOFFMEHL (Vorwerk) - Chairman
- BDD: Mr. Jochen CLAUSNITZER
- SVDF: Dr. Hans Georg HINDERLING
- UNIVENDITA: Mr. Federico MONGIELLO
Furthermore, the DSE General Assembly approved by unanimity the financial performance of 2021, the priorities for the next 12 months, and the annual budget for 2023.